A smile is the best make up any girl can wear.
For teenage birthday and school leaver photo shoots, the Enchanted Photography studio is the place to go with multiple sets including a five meter wide white photoshoot cove, to coloured, brick and graffiti walls and even a lounge area with a sofa to chill on and get some natural photos that capture the moment. Your session also includes use of our on site changing room big enough for all your friends to get ready together, sockets to plug in your hair straighteners and mirrors for everyone to get pampered at the same time.
For parents, you are welcome to come in and watch the photo shoot fun or you can opt to sit in our lovely kitchen area and relax with your iPad or a newspaper and have a coffee.
Teen photo sessions last 60 minutes plus time to pack up afterwards, plenty of time to make the most of all the sets and props.
Before Your Session
1. Pre-shoot consultation – A chance for me to hear your teenagers ideas and give you lots of advice for your photo shoot
2. Choose who to invite – You can opt to have some beautiful prom style photoshoot of yourself, or invite lots of friends down and up the energy.
3. Plan your outfits – We will have time for up to three outfit changes so mix it up with something casual, something fun and something else!
During Your Session
1. Treat yourself – you have full use of the kitchen area for the duration of your shoot if you want to bring along sweets, crisps or other food to snack on between outfit changes
2. Mix it up – Enjoy the HUGE make up and changing room for your outfit changes with plenty of room for you all to get changed at once.
3. Superstar treatment – From poses and pouts, to piggybacks and tickles, the huge studio with multiple backgrounds makes anything possible.
After Your Session
All teenage and birthday party photoshoots received the full airbrush treatment is to remove any untimely blemishes and leave everyone looking gorgeous and with a perfectly radiant complexion.
Return to the studio to view the ‘best of’ photographs from your photo shoot cinema style in our viewing room with a 60in TV to see each image at it’s very best.
The room has been designed with two big leather sofas so plenty of space to bring back all your friends, if you wish.