Get a better headshot in less than an hour
From LinkedIn to Facebook, websites to leaflets, a professional headshot has countless applications in your professional life. Should your business portrait be from a family holiday, day out, or worse still a fun night out? Or should it be a friendly, compelling and confidence-building headshot that makes prospective clients, employers and partners want to do business with you.
Before Your Session
1. Pre-shoot consultation – A chance for me to get to know a little bit about your business
2. A changing room facility with hanging hooks and a large mirror is provided for your outfit changes and so you can adjust your hair/make up styles
3. Book your session – There is no drop in service available so do think ahead and pre-book your session.
During Your Session
1. Time – The shoot itself is just 30 minutes long, to allow you stay comfortable and relaxed throughout.
2. Plan your outfits – Let me help you style your session, what you wear will influence the image you wish to portray
3. Relax – There is no need to be nervous. I take lots of photos to give you lots of different styles to choose from, and after all it’s my job to make you look good!
After Your Session
For your convenience corporate headshots and professional portraits are made available for you to view directly after your photo session. Between your photo shoot and seeing your photos, enjoy some time to relax with a coffee and your iPad while we delete any where you might have blinked etc.
We can then view your photos and you can choose your favourites. At no extra charge, retouching is available on your chosen images to remove any untimely blemishes and shiny patches, so you look your tip top best in every image.
Images will be supplied via email in less than 72hrs after your photo shoot.