“Your first breath took ours away”
Working together with you our bespoke newborn sessions are carefully crafted with your ideas and aspirations in mind so every image taken is perfected suited to be hung in your home and treasured forever.
With an extended session of up to three hours, we have plenty of time to settle your baby and capture those sleepy baby photos.
To ensure a successful shoot our custom built baby photography suite offers everything required for your comfort from baby changing and bottle warming facilities to soft lighting, relaxing music, as well as tea & coffee on tap.
Before Your Session
1. Prebook – It is imperative that newborn photoshoots are reserved prior to the birth of your little one as last minute sessions are often not available. I understand your baby is unlikely to arrive on their due date so I account for this when you book.
2. Pre-shoot consultation – Let’s chat about your likes, dislikes and where the finished images are going in your home. The more I know about you, the more as a photographer I can give you photos you will love.
3. Styling your session – Take your pick from our wide selection of high quality props, backgrounds, blankets and newborn accessories including hats and headbands all included at no extra charge within your bespoke session.
During Your Session
1. Who’s coming? – The more the merrier! If you wish to bring in siblings for your shoot or even the grandparents, please do! There is plenty of room at the studio for all attendees.
2. Relax – We will be working at the pace of your baby (and yours since you will no doubt be tired from lack of sleep!) Your bespoke session lasts up to three hours so there is no rush, plenty of time for lots of baby cuddles, feeds and nappy changes.
3. Keep refreshed – Throughout your photo shoot you will have access to the kitchen facilities at the studio so enjoy unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits while I am photographing your newborn baby.
After Your Session
Included in your bespoke session is our full image retouching service removing baby acne alongside and birth blemishes/bruises etc. Parents will also be retouched to remove shine from the skin and another untimely flaws.
Approximately a week after your baby’s photo shoot return to the studio to view your photos cinema style in our viewing room with a 60in TV to see each image at it’s very best.
The room has been designed with two big leather sofas and a fireplace to give it a homely feel, and to help you visualise your own images in the samples on display. A selection of albums and gift items are also available for you to purchase.